Friday, November 24, 2006

ZARHA STIKES, I mean writes again....


HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII........hi.


Well I had kinda interesting experiences....

...


umm....err..ehh... well I learned peligrosso..... I think I spelled it wrong but It's dangerous, I also learned other stuff but I don't remember what it was....maybe I can blame it on hitting my head....... So as I was saying, I hit my head really bad and now it's hard to remember the words I learned. :). We moved places we're staying, now we're staying IN Caracas, not by it, I recently decided that Caracas sounded like carcass.....Then we....we....I can't remember, I bumped my head so hard.....umm......it's coming slowly.................OHH...YEAH!!!! So we got dropped off in a taxi to the other place we're staying, then we carried our bags up. We all agree that we over packed. Then Andy and Dawn talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and I don't feel like typing (or copy/pasting it) anymore, so imagine that talking, but three hours worth.
So then after all that talking and talking and talking.....yeah....we went out, and I reached that point were you hate something before you get used to it. It could of been since I was hungry, it was like a feeling of self pity, but I decided that the feeling would go away soon, so that cheered me up, plus I saw pineapple, that helped. Then we went shopping and that's were the fun began. We went to a food place, we were all hungry and cranky, and we went there in the hope that food would cheer us up, so we were going to get a bit of food and get out of there.
I don't think that's what dawn had in mind.
We came in and split up, dawn took a cart and andy and I went to get a salad or something, then after a while, we met back up with dawn, she had a cart full of stuff, Dawn wanted to stock up for the next few days. None of us really cared. So andy suggested a few more things and we went on our way. When we got to the register Dawn wasn't sure that we had enough Bolivares (the currency there) to get it, Andy said it was OK, but to be sure Dawn took back the almonds. We still didn't have enough. The lady there was nice, if she was mean she probably would of gotten impatient, it took andy a few minutes to count up the money and he didn't understand anything the person was saying, likewise, the lady didn't understand anything he was saying. Dawn was going to just say to take the papayas back (I think that's what they were) but Andy said "No we might have enough" It continued, and andy said when we finally left that we showed our true Gringo face, and not only did he feel like a Gringo, but he felt slow and stupid. I liked the experience it made me realize that....well...I don't remember because of that head bang, but we DID get pineapple witch made me happy.
Then we got back and nothing interesting happened since, and now we're going to play a spanish game soon to help learn spanish, I don't know what it is, but it sounds interesting.



Sincerely: Zarha, IceDragon, Macaroni, Person That Doesn't Feel Like Typing Any More Names Because the Bump on The Head Made Them Not Want to. :)


....Oh...AND I just read Dawn's post and I would like to say, I love my pearint's but I wish Dawn would stop mentoining me so much, and the dog idea was mine, I'd like credid where there's some dew. :) and I'm NOT worried about her staying, because I know there's nothing I can do about it and when I don't really care I shouldn't try, so don't beleave ANYTHING Dawn say's about people because she puts words in other peoples mouths :) hehe, this is fun. I'd say stuff about what Andy said but I didn't read his blog posts, until I'm bored again sincerely(for the second time witch means it isn't REALLY sincere *coughbecauseofmyheadbumpcough*):
Person With Really Long names.

...
Oh AND I finaly am allowed to post pictures so here are some on another post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very funny Zarha...very funny!!!
keep writing!!!!!!!!!!!
-Rajesh

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home