Monday, November 27, 2006

This blog post does not have a name because the evil MELTED ice cream stole it *sniffle*.......Well at least now I have another reason to murder icecream hehe :)


Ok, so Dawn says to wright another blog entry.
So here goes.


We got the second Harry Potter in spanish (Harry Potter y la camara secreta) and thought I lost it just now until Dawn found it, so she is, for the next 10 minutes, my hero for finding it.
So you ask, why get the second one when its my least favorite. Well the answer is quite simple, because I felt like it.
Yesterday the was a rally for Chavez. We walked and walked and walked, although this time it was fun. I was the photographer. Speaking of photography, which I think I was..... There WAS a cool kids delegation which wasn't really cool sine every one was going to be at least three years older than me, and that wouldn't be so fun, but now the kids happen to NOT be coming and I cant figure out if its better to have adults feel bad for me and help me too much, or a bunch of teenagers look down on me, I think I'd prefer the former unless there was a nice teenager. So yeah, and now I can't remember what I was talking about and I have to go back and read over. Oh yeah, OK, the Chavez thing. And Dawn just lost her heroism again because she did. Oh, off the topic again, hehe. So it was a thing where we were waiting to see Chavez talk, I don't know why though since we wouldn't be able to understand what he was saying, but apparently it's going to be a big event in history so it was interesting. We saw Chavez talking on a screen, he was going to come to the stage we were near. But Chavez talks for so long (unlike Bush who can't really talk, no offense to Butch...eh...Bush... lovers.) Which is cool except when it's hot out and you don't like crowds. So we went home early and we DID see Chavez live when walking past the stage he was currently at (which I later learned in America there would be no way the president would go out in public) though he was a little speck in the distance. So we got home and saw him on T.V. He got my respect even though I couldn't understand anything he was saying but Venezuela. (That might be because any president besides Bush is cool with me........I really hope insulating Bush isn't illegal.... Also maybe because I heard he gave out free houses to some poor.) So no thing else really interesting happened that day. So today we went to see about a spanish school, and made plans for some class in december. Then we looked around and got the Harry Potter book, I also got a about 6 page book to test my spanish, I didn't read it yet, but it's gonna be hard. So Then we went to a hotel and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited. Not as much as when we walked or when Andy and Dawn talked, but it was a bit. So then we met up with Dawn and Andy's friend that we stayed with, Charlie, and he talked about hid book that is going to get published,, even though I usually hate that kind of thing, it was really cool.
Then every one talked and talked and talked and talked while I tried to make heads or tales of my book......I got about half way through the first page in the hour or two that I did it, I was so exited and I went to show dawn and she laughed.....I guess it WASNT that good but I was proud, there weren't so many sentences that took half an hour to get, but even if it is hard and confusing and annoying and odd and just plain useless sometimes or another, it's really fun, so thats why I kept going, I learned a bunch of words, but I forgot them, learning words by reading teaches me to see them and understand thing, but I cant remember them to say them or to hear them, which is fairly annoying, but it's still fun to read it and try to figure it out.

I got two pictures of pictures of pineapple. That made me really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really happy, more then every one walked and talked and waited and stuff and every thing else put together. I cant wait until I get the picture of the wall of real pineapple down the street.



Sincerly: Person That Likes The Word Moo

......hmm.....yeah...Moo™ hehe

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Zarha, It great to read your postings. I get a sense of what you are up to and what you are thinking. Keep it up. Tell Dawn I spoke to Paileigh, She was to come here tonight but didn't come. Maybe we'll connect tomorrow.
Sample misses you but it being a good dog just like you taught him to be.
I miss you too. G.M.

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone -
Wonderful - D. and Z. and A. - you are a really really talented writers...seriously reminds me of a philosopher I like. (That book that passed from Aimee to you guys - he's the one.) But, I'm bad posting so late i'm in the damn archives now with the comments turned off (commenting on a comment?) and no one will know that it is I - I who am slandered and injured cleaning up after the other housemate who is actually the one who is REALLY messy.
Love to all - We all miss you: Faithful is sad, John is mad, and the tuners are out of tune - but we want you to stay as long as you need - P

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I can post a comment on my own blog post!!

I'm glad Sample likes it there, I miss her but I just think you should know, she IS a she :)

I'm not sure if i'll allow my post up though, I'm very stricked about what post goes up...

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home