Thursday, November 30, 2006

Pineapples are going to rule the world!



Their already half way done with Caracas, there every where, which is awesome....oops.....I said world, no, Samples gonna rule the world, Pineapples gonna rule the gala....universe, except pluto, not even pineapple can rule THAT. Wow, other than that I don't know what to say....uuummmmmm yesterday we were going to go to a museum but we didn't since first there was a meeting that turned out to not be a meeting, then the museum closed........I am not going to be reduced to putting spacing between the dots again.....OK maybe I might be. . . . . . . . . . .weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. OK, now to think of something importa.........better to say. So yeah, pineapples going to rule the world, maybe I'll put pictures of if I can figure out how.












OK, so their not real pineapples, I haven't even imported those yet, there was a whole truck load of it, you'll see, pineapple will rule the universe with Sample as it's minion......fine. . . .they MIGHT recruit Ace too..... So, contrary to belief, I DID have a lot of thoughtful and.....eh....wisdomic? things to say....I just forgot them. Oh and the internet went off it's schedule too.

So thats all that I can think of that has any thought behind it at all...........so

Sincerl........never mind